Tuesday, July 12, 2016

GODFATHER

Takanao Adachi San  is my Godfather.
He treat me like his own son .
Every time he came to Bali he give me a lot money to spent with him I become his cashier to pay everything what ever we did for fun,for meal, for accommodation if not enough cash I just ask and he give me His credit card.
when I with him I feel like rich boy very lucky.
He came to Bali over 15 times he love Bali and me because he don't have children.
That time he over 60 years old still strong and energic.
He  ex Yakuza  dangerous gang in Japan.
But in Bali he very nice and like jokes yeaa..h sometime  Very serious if he got mad
He love go to nightclub ,karaoke,bar discotheque and like gambling.
In Bali we go to cockfighting  end he always bet big even mostly loose.
Every time he visit Bali he always told me his life story  even boring I need listen until sleepy
I don't want he get mad....beside bad thing he tech me a lot of good things.
How to become independent.and how to enjoy life and how to handle problem of life.
When I second time to visited Japan I stayed 2 week at his house for free
He lived in Senday and I take Sinkansen from Tokyo to Senday even expensive but very fast.

Japan  main islands of Honshu, Kyushu and Hokkaido are served by a network of high speed train lines that connect Tokyo with most of the country's major cities. Japan's high speed trains (bullet trains) are called shinkansen (新幹線) and are operated by Japan Railways (JR).
Running at speeds of up to 320 km/h, the shinkansen is known for punctuality (most trains depart on time to the second), comfort (relatively silent cars with spacious, always forward facing seats), safety (no fatal accidents in its history) and efficiency. Thanks to the Japan Rail Pass, the shinkansen can also be a very cost effective means of travel.
Shinkansen Network,
The shinkansen network consists of multiple lines, among which the Tokaido Shinkansen (Tokyo- Nagoya - Kyoto - Osaka) is the oldest and most popular. All shinkansen lines (except the Akita and Yamagata Shinkansen) run on tracks that are exclusively built for and used by shinkansen trains.
Most lines are served by multiple train categories, ranging from the fastest category that stops only at major stations to the slowest category that stops at every station along the way.

When I arrived in Senday he pickup me at  Shinkansen station Senday.
He drive Jaguar sport  and that time first time  I ride sport car.
Even he over 60 years old he drive over 100km/hr but very exciting.
Two weeks stayed with him in Japan I got a lot fun and very enjoyed.
We go traveling to matsushima island ,Senday city tours, museum ,etc.
He give me ¥20,000 to play pachinko with him and Iwon ¥5000 and he told me to keep it all
Everyday I am very happy and enjoy living like in paradise .
My godfather have lots property for rent like apartment and he run hotel bisnis
Punchi Tomato hotel is Love...Love ..Love hotel
The guest only stay one or couple hours for making love and costs at list US$50 and
His bisnis run very wells.
I can tell from watched entrance gate hotel CCTV  a lot customers from daytime to nights.
I forgot how many rooms that hotels but I know have three floors.
I stayed in his mansion with him and his wife and small dog like chihuahua.
That dog very lucky too even she used contac lenses and they treat that dogs like theirs children.
This my good memories with him I will never forget.
Thanks Mr Adachi Takanao  I wish you  see and protect me from heaven.
Forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment