Monday, July 11, 2016

First time got Job

First  time internship when I was in 11 grade at Bali Bulan Tours and Travel for 3 month  as accounting that school work experience .
First time I got job at Satriavi Tours and Travel a month after high school graduation.
This is really fortune  for me.
Actually after graduation I have plan work at Bank  because my father have connection at Bank Duta Denpasar.unfortunattly They don't hire new employ because have mega corruption scandal in central Bank Duta in Jakarta. I think I will become unemployed for long time because I just have Hight school diploma/certificate very hard to get job because Bali is tourism Industry.
Until a month after graduation I don't apply job yet because hopeless if you don't have connection .
Suddenly I got call from my dad ask me do I brave to pick up Japanese couple at Airport.
They are Satriavi tours and travel customer will arrive in 3 hours. I just said yes to my dad
And rush go to Satriavi office to get uniform and  client itinerary plan.
I make small note how to pick up guest from airport to hotel.
According to my dad. Japanese tour guide belong to handle that guest no show because sick and need stay at hospital.Luckily I did take Japanese course for three month  after I finish internship at Bali Bulan Tours help me know how to speak Japanese language  even just basic.
That time I don't take more course because I think useless if I work at Bank as accountant .
At Airport I meet  Satriavi tour Japanese reff  he advice me a lot how to handle their guest.
I just say  Hai ..hai.. Hai is mean yes.. Yes ..yes even I don'tknow what he said ha ha  ha ha
Finally the guest is arrived but. Their luggage still in hongkong. I just try don't panick and keep calm and take them to Hilton hotel at Nusa Dua.
Second day my guest have plan to city tour.
I need take them to around the city morning market and museum. Until that day I never been to go inside Denpasar museum. One day before that  after Come back from hotel start  from 23:00pm to
05:00 am  I studied how to handle guest for city tours.I make a lot small note  like going to exam
The good think my guest very good young couple they honeymoon that time .
Third day is Kintamani tour  this is long trip about 8 hours trip.
This is first time  I don't know what to say to them because Idon't have enough information to give
Them really filling shame but make me studied hard next time I will can do better.
When I don't have info anymore I have idea and told the driver to make lowest  degree AC than make customer sleep  he he he he and  I don't need talk a lot to them.
Fourt day  my guest check out hotel. And I need transfer them to Airport.
They give me $50 tip  even my service not good enough  thanks god. I am filling so happy.
After I finish this job  Without complain Satriavi bos think I can handle guest very good and give me
Work schedule and hired me there without Japanese tour guide licence.
After that I studied hard to improve my self become good Japanese tour guide and not even 3 month I already can handle group tour 30 people. And after a years I took Japanese tour guide licence test and
Pass. Work as tour guide I got a lot fun and lucky . First years as guide I already have customer who willingly become my sponsor to visit Japan for free and stay at there house for a week.
And I meet lot Japanese beautiful girl and some of them become my girl friend  is really a lot fun a lot sweet memory and happiness .

No comments:

Post a Comment