Monday, July 11, 2016

First time in my life

First time I learn Martial Art is When I was in 7 grade. name Perisai Diri Indonesia 
 This martial art very good for self defense similar like Chinese Kungfu

First time I fight is when I was in 8 grade.
That time one of my class mate friend is rich boy ,he is tug boy and like harrasement student girl .
One day he make cry my classmate girlfriend make me mad. Just one kick I make him down and him
fainting about 15 minute. That time I was very scare I told I killed him  really make me shock.
I promise my self since that day I don't want fight enymore except for defense.
Until now that is my first and last fighting.
From that day if I have problem  I always try to calm down  even I am really really mad I try not use fist for solve the problem. I just silence and positif thinking and find win win  or best solution .
         

No comments:

Post a Comment