Monday, July 11, 2016

First Experienced in my Life

First time  I can drive  Car when I am 13 years old
         That time my dad have old car Datsun 1976 , when he not at home  I try how to drive in garage
         Go front and back  carefully. After I am sure  I can do it. I just drive  around the village.
         Really  amazing experience. Driving car when most people can not drive in my area
        Even without  driving licence.

First time I can drive Truck when Iam 17 years old
          That time My dad buy brand new truck Mitsubishi ps 100
           He hired truck driver  to drive that truck.Some time on weekend I follow the driver work    collect the construction material and sit behind him  and watch how he drive that truck.
I follow him several time  and when no body home  I try by my self in garage. After 
One month just try in garage I brave to drive around village .I am so happy even my dad never drive that truck because he so worry and don't brave enough to drive .
One day my brother told my dad I can drive that truck  and he want see it.
That time I am so nervous make me no concentration and I hit the garage wall and broke it and I got yell from my dad and got warning can not drive truck anymore .but I am not good kid  I am still
Like drive  that truck when he not at home until my dad sold that truck couple years latter .

No comments:

Post a Comment