Sunday, July 10, 2016

Memory of My Life

Hi  Blogger.........how are You
I was born in Paradise Bali island  at Panti Rahayu Maternity Hospital Denpasar
My name I Nyoman Gede Yudara.
I mean boy if Ni  mean girl
Nyoman mean born number 3
Gede mean the biggest/ the oldest Boy  (because I have 3 young brothers)
Yudara my last name .In Bali we don't use Family name.
I have several nick name:
1.Man SILUR ..
I got this name because when my mom brink me home accidentally  Nurse switched    /exchanged me with baby girl. First day my mom found out after change baby girl diapers.
Finally after 2 days I got return  from baby girl house to my house. If we same  boy or Girl I think we will exchange forever. I almost become family of  brahmana the highest kasta  in Bali their rich family too and my name Become Ida  Bagus Yudara........

2. Man De nick ..(cenik means young or small)
    I got this nick name because I am younger than my cousin  he born no 3 too and he got same name.           Nyoman Gede and his nickname man De Duk

3. Cik Loleng (Loleng /poleng mean black and white)
    I don't know why I got this nick name
4.Donald
    I got this name from my school classmate  because I have big butt like Donald Duck .
5.Gordo and Pansong shito
   I got this name from Spanish friend because I am big fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment