Tuesday, July 12, 2016

First Time

First time I join ride limousine when I got VIP guest and need Limousine to pick up him from Airport
He is Japanese rich guy use limousine service for tour in Bali and I am very lucky to guide him in Bali. My boss give me warning  to be careful to handle this because VIP Guest.
Before pick up him I little bit nervous  try to talk polite and best I can do. Thanks god this guest very nice  he talk friendly make me filling comfortable no more nervous.
Handling guest tour with limousine service  really make me happy beside  making good tip I can tasted like rich people.

First time  I take Airplane is when I got invited to visit Japan.
I have surprised present from my Japanese guest when I celebrate my 21years birthday.
That time I handling Japanese guest tour  in Bali  Mr yamaguchi and his wife
On the trip he ask me how old I am and I told him that day my 21 birthdays. He ask me to booking 
Lobster dinner for 3 people's including me because he want treat me for my birthday.
Finally after finish  dinners  he give me envelope with US$1000 for Airline ticket to Japan 
That time return ticket from Bali to Japan about US$800 .
He invited me to visit Japan and their and his families will take care me in Japan
I really happy look like a dream Igot jackpot  thanks god this is not a dream that is real.
Thanks  Mr. yamaguchi  make this haven the best birthday present ever.
Anyway  3 month after that day finally I fly to Japan. With Guruda Indonesia Airline boing 747.

No comments:

Post a Comment